Greenlaw Partners offers a comprehensive platform of services designed to meet the individual needs of each property in our portfolio. Whether it be in house property management, development, construction management, accounting and finance, or marketing and leasing; our extensive resources across each area allow us to continuously deliver value to our partners. With proven strengths in each of these disciplines, our platform allows for synergistic scale that benefits each asset from acquisition to disposition.
We currently manage and lease office, industrial, multi-family, residential, land entitlement, retail and hospitality properties throughout the Western United States. Our asset management teams are comprised of experienced professionals that oversee operations, tenant relationships, leasing, marketing, accounting, financing and, construction management and development.
View a partial tenant list → here
Greenlaw’s extensive knowledge and experience is invaluable to owners seeking to maximize returns on their investments. Greenlaw takes a local approach, thus providing broad market knowledge, outstanding relationships within the brokerage community and the fiduciary expertise allowing owners to maintain confidence that their property is receiving individual attention.
View a partial tenant list → here
Greenlaw Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Greenlaw and offers comprehensive property management services for the assets within its owned portfolio and third-party managed real estate. Given that our property management practice began within our own portfolio, our managers approach each individual property from an Owners’ perspective. Our team takes pride in delivering high quality service in a timely manner, while also ensuring that the business objectives of the property owners remain the utmost priority.
Read more about our commitment to sustainability → here
Our property management services include:
- Tenant Services (relations and formal retention programs)
- Building Operations and Maintenance
- Vendor Service Contract Management
- Building Capital Improvement Construction Management
- Tenant Improvement Project Management
- Lease Administration
- Job Cost/Project Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Preparation of Annual Operating and Capital Budgets
- Variance Analysis
- CAM Reconciliations and Forecasts
- Onsite Property Staff and Engineering Review and Oversight
Since inception, Greenlaw has implemented hundreds of millions in development and construction management projects. Greenlaw’s professionals are skilled at providing a full range of turn-key development and construction services.
We are committed to upholding the highest standards in our development and business practices. We deliver responsive, innovative solutions that drive continuous improvement while maintaining a sharp focus on risk mitigation.
Greenlaw has often been recognized for our ability to establish a project vision and execute successfully from acquisition through disposition. Greenlaw’s local market expertise and well-staffed local teams can add significant value in development and redevelopment opportunities.
Whether focused on office, industrial, multi-family, residential, land entitlement, retail or hospitality projects, Greenlaw offers complete real estate development services utilizing a broad range of creative solutions for our partners and clients.
Our development services include:
- Site Acquisition, Due Diligence and Investment Underwriting
- Coordination of the Full Design, Development and Construction Process
- Processing and Procurement of Zoning and Entitlements
- Selection and Coordination of Architects, Engineers and Consultants
- Budget Preparation, Controlling and Monitoring of Costs
- Construction Management and General Contractor Oversight
Greenlaw is an industry-leading resource providing our partners, investors and clients with comprehensive leasing and targeted marketing strategies. Our time-tested approach to developing long-term relationships with tenants and brokers has allowed Greenlaw to build a reputation as one of the most tenant-friendly Landlord and Management firms in the region.
At Greenlaw, every leasing assignment begins with the goal to outperform the business plan and the competitive set. Our seasoned team will leverage the following strategies for each individualized leasing opportunity:
- Analyze market metrics that demonstrate economic performance
- Selection of the best third party listing team for the asset
- Immediately access our personal network of relationships
- Utilize a variety of marketing events and relationship-based strategies
- Dedication and proactive communication to the marketplace
Dedication and proactive communication to the marketplace. Our hands-on, personal relationship approach with tenants, their representatives and brokers has resulted in quick lease execution, high tenant retention and superior project performance.
Accounting & Finance
With a full-service, highly experienced financial and Property Accounting team, Greenlaw effectively conducts full-cycle accounting and financial reporting requirements for our investors and clients.
At Greenlaw, we understand the critical importance of accurate, timely reporting, and have a proven track record of success in all accounting and financial aspects. Our Property Accounting professionals, in close coordination with our Property Management team and the clients, develop customized reporting packages based upon the requirements of the client’s portfolio. We adhere to each client’s accounting policies and procedures, and audit requirements to ensure concise and prompt reporting and compliance.
Our expertise includes:
- Real estate accounting systems, including Yardi and MRI
- Financial Processing
- Portfolio Analysis
- Business Process Optimization
- Change Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting, notably within MRI, Yardi or Kardin systems
- Debt Placement
- Banking Liaison
- Coordination on Audit and Tax Preparation